The announcement of Chesapeake Petroleum as the 2018 World Clydesdale Show's Title Sponsor means big things for our event. And we can't thank Chesapeake's Victoria McCullough enough for her work in making the sponsorship a reality. Victoria's goal with the sponsorship? Commit to the breed, the people and the future of the Clydesdale horse.
What does the sponsorship mean for the World Clydesdale Show? Lots, and we'll be sharing more details along the way. But to kick things off, for exhibitors, it's $50,000 in additional premiums, focused primarily on the mare and stallion portions of the event. See below:
- $15,000 additional premiums to all Mare Halter Classes (1st – 10th place)
- $5,000 purse to be awarded to the Grand Champion Mare
- $15,000 additional premiums to all Stallion Halter Classes (1st – 10th place)
- $5,000 purse to be awarded to the Grand Champion Stallion
- $5,000 purse to be awarded to the Mare Cart Class winner
- $5,000 purse to be awarded to the Stallion Cart Class winner
· Total – Additional $50,000 in premiums for 2018 WCS!
Again, thank you to Chesapeake Petroleum and Victoria. Much more on each and the details of their title sponsorship as we go along. Stay connected!